Thursday, January 28, 2010

We are in Jensen Beach

January 28, 2010
Hi 71 Lo 54
Lat/Lon 27 15.3 N, 80 13.8 W

We anchored out at Jensen Beach last night. We are staying here today to fix our radios, which have been on the blink... and also, to get the rest of the old name off the bow of the boat so that we can get the Quest put on.

Sids kids are meeting us in down in Key West on Feb 9th, so we're actually having to hurry, and worry about time. We have about 10 days to get down there, but we keep having to stop to fix things. (Which, I have been assured by more than just Sid, is just the nature of owning a boat.)

When were were in Titusville, I set up my cell phone account to use my phone as an internet modum, so that I can have internet more often. I'd basically have internet anywhere I have cell service. But I need a cable to attach my phone to my computer, and have not yet been able to locate such a thing within walking distance of a marina. ...sigh...

So,... for now, internet access is still brief and spotty.
Our time is growing short... and
from time to time, so is our patience.

Nobody said it would always be smooth sailing.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Don't ask the locals about walking distance ! You'll wind up walking a marathon.
We LOVE your blogs , so keep them coming any chance you get.

Love you !

Jodi said...

They say the word boat actually means "Bring Out Another Thousand". Eek.