Thursday, January 28, 2010

A new way to look at Quest

This is Quest through the eyes, (and the hands), of my wonderful daughter, Andrea.

I was telling her about how I had anthromophisized Quest. I said I kind of saw Quest as a spunky young girl, a bit sassy but that she loved us because we had her back out doing what she loves to do - sailing. I mentioned that she was beautiful and graceful in her off white sails and forest green trim.


Andrea decided to draw her for me. She's even prettier than the real thing!

6 comments:

kate said...

Isn't that incredible?? She is so talented! I LOVE how she's wearing white with dark green trim.

Linda said...

I love the 'white caps' on her dread locks. Isn't that cute!

Jodi said...

As ususal, she did an amazing job.

Dee said...

Andrea is the most amazingly talented and imaginative girl ! That is a perfect representation of Quest. Adorable.

Thanks for sharing, Andrea ! love it, love you !

Dee said...

and where did you get that big long word that none of us knows what it means !!!!!!!!!! shoot, girl, ya gotta merember, we be dumb Hillbillies.

JACKI said...

I think you should put her on the front of your boat!