Friday, February 12, 2010

Bo enjoyed Margaritaville

February 8, 2010
Sunny in the 70’s
Lat/Lon 24 33.3 N, 81 47.0 W

Last leg of the trip! We arrived at Key West about 3pm. We anchored off Wisteria Key, a short dinghy ride to the Old Towne Key West.

We dingyied in and had fun strolling around through all the cute shops, restaurants, and outdoor bars. We went to Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffets restaurant, and had a margarita and I bought a tank top, and a cute little plush Manatee for my granddaughter, Koby.


Bo got a LOT of attention walking around town. We should have hung a tin can around his neck to see how much money we could make off him. I’m dead serious here, people were asking to have their pictures take with him. He is soooo social, he LOVES the attention, and does his ‘sit and shake’ for all the kids, young and old. He’s such a ham.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Isn't Key West awesome! Mom and I went there and I loved it. We put on goofy hats with dreads attached and took our pictures. Mom looked really pretty.

I see you have a cup there by Bo, if you would have drunk the vodka out of it someone might have put money in.

Dee said...

At first I thought he was having a beer, but its the wrong color. Are you making a drunken sailor of that sweet dog ? He is very handsome !

At last, you're at Key West ! I too loved it----there's so much to see----including and especially Ernest Hemingway's home----and all the cats . Don't let Bo chase them----that would be rude ! They are 6 toed cats.

ENJOY !

Got your card today, thanks. loved it. !