Monday, February 1, 2010

Posting in the Rain...

February 1, 2010
Raining like a Sum Bitch, but fairly warm.
Lat/Lon 26 7.6 N 80 6.2 W

We are in Ft. Lauderdale and it's raining like a son of a bitch. I found wifi under an underhang, and I standing at a garbage can using it as a table. I posted 2 posts, but the rest are just gonna have to wait! But here's a look at whats coming up:

Things that go BUMP in the Night.

Dragging Anchors and Running into Friends.

The Runaway Dingy.


Stay Tuned!!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

If only you had been in Ft. Lauderdale a few weekends ago I could have seen your boat. Glad you're having a great time!

Dee said...

I saw on the national news/weather that Florida is getting dumped on! So I knew you were seeking shelter. So what happened to all that sunny weather that SnowBirds go to Florida for every year. This year is the pits !

Can't wait for your next blogs !

I wish we could see the comments of all your followers.

Gordon B said...

Good stuff, Linda...
I'm stuck on the Columbia but loving my vicarious adventure on the way to the Keys.
The pet info is surprising to me in it's lack of drama. Sounds like you have just the right crew. (I'm already sure you have the best skipper).
Keep on keepin' on,
The Rev. Shipwreck

Patty said...

I'm enjoying the tales of your adventures. Looking at the weather channel I was wondering when the rain would hit. Keep up the posts. Great reading while slaving away saving lives.

Unknown said...

Linda, I love reading about your adventures. Hope the weather turns out better. You know, you should keep this bio(I'm sure you are) and write a book. If not a true account would make a great novel. You have the talent for it. Stay safe.